NYDave 175, New York, Jan 02, 2015.
I can't imagine not staying here again and certainly checking out the other lodges they are connected to More
Featured in National Geographic Tours of a Lifetime, 2012Check Availability and Book Online
Reserve 2 nights, get a 3rd free: April 6th to June 30th 2014 | September 1st to December 18th
Monteverde Lodge & Gardens
- We have 27 rooms. 12 Forest View Downstairs, 12 Forest View Balcony and 3 Garden View.
- All rooms have free wireless internet.
- All rooms do not have air conditioning or television, so you can appreciate the sounds of the tropical cloud forest.
- The service style is personalized, informal, caring.
- Our food is what a Costa Rican grandmother would cook if she was also a creative and contemporary professional chef.
- The atmosphere in our lodge is quiet, laid back and tranquil with an open fireplace. No background music.
- Our bar serves up creative cocktails. Like the Jigüiro, with fresh guava juice, rum, triple sec and squeezed lemon.
- Suggested activities while you’re at the lodge, explore the gardens, with La Posa de Doña Yolanda solar-heated pool, the main fern and bromeliad garden, and the butterfly and humming bird garden.
- Among the suggested activities in the area are hiking or bird watching with a naturalist guide, horseback riding, and zip-lining or hiking through the canopy.
- We suggest you spend between 2-4 nights with us, details on how to get here.
Monteverde Lodge & Gardens © / Special thanks to William Granados for staff and Cloud Forest photos / Other photos by Sergio Pucci