Forest View Downstairs Rooms
Holiday Season: $248. Rest of the year: $198
Please note that check in time is 3:00 pm, and rooms may not be ready beforehand. If you arrive before your room is ready this doesn’t mean you can’t start enjoying our gardens and facilities - we’ll store your luggage, show you a place to change and you can start playing. We’ll do the same if you’re hanging around after check out time, which is at 11:00 am.
Monteverde Lodge offers ground floor Forest View Standard Rooms with two double beds (king beds are available on a limited basis on request but cannot be guaranteed).
Corner bay window with two wicker chairs and a coffee table designed to put you in the forest.
All rooms have:
- Glass Enclosed Showers
- Solar Heated Hot Water
- In-Room Safe
- Coffee Maker
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fan
- Reading Lamps
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Bag
Monteverde Lodge & Gardens
|Forest View Downstairs Rooms||* Rate for the rest of the year 2014||** Rate for the Holiday Season||*** Rate for the rest of the year 2015|
|Single or Double Room||$198||$248||$198|
|Additional per guest (max 4 guests per room)||$40||$40||$40|
|Full Meal Plan: Includes a la carte Lunch and Dinner Per Person||$48||$52||$48|
|* Rate for the rest of the year 2014:||Jan 07 - Dec 19, 2014|
|** Rate for the holiday season:||Dec 20, 2014 - Jan 03, 2015|
|*** Rate for the rest of the year 2015:||Jan 04, 2015 - Dec 18, 2015|
Policies & Important Considerations
- Taxes are not included in rates above, 13% is added for rooms and 23% is added for meals.
- Rates for lodging are PER ROOM based on single or double occupancy.
- Maximum number of guests per room is 4. Cost for additional guest is per person and includes breakfast.
- Breakfast is included in room rate
- Price of full meal plan only applies when purchased in advance
- Beverages are not included with meals
- Rates for excursions include taxes and are per person
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Lodging: Up to two children ages 0-10 stay free when sharing a room with two adults.
- Meals: Ages 0-5 are free, ages 6-10 receive a 50% discount, ages 11 and older pay full price.
- Tours: Policies vary depending on the activity. When child rates are available they will be passed along.
Smokers Be Aware!
Costa Rica has recently passed one of the strictest smoking regulations in the world; hotels are 100% SMOKE FREE.
If you are a guest at the hotel, and want to smoke, by law you are required to leave the property. This is a 300 meter walk to the road outside the main gate, day or night, rain or shine. We realize that this is very inconvenient, but it’s the law. There is an $800 fine for breaking this law.